Friday, October 8, 2010

I. HATE. YOU.

... those are the 3 words that I wanted to scream out so badly during my online conversation with Mr. Dee just a few hours ago.

Image from http://www.zootpatrol.com/

Yes, it's been about 4 months now and YOU THINK I'd be over him. but no. Everything little thing he does matters to me. Every sentence he says to me still causes my stomach to twist and turn like it's on a rollercoaster in my body.

4 months. I still feel bitter about how things ended.

And finally, today, just a few hours ago, I had the chance to tell him.

Every Single Word.

I got to tell him how selfish he was to break up with me just because HE was feeling pressured by his brother and our friends.

I got to tell him how immature he was to drag me "into bed" on our first date and then now tell me he thinks we're moving too fast.

I got to tell him how much I liked him and how cruel he was to end things ON MY BIRTHDAY.

....I also got to tell him how much I still like him.

*sigh*

Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real
Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment