Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wasting Time...?

image by stoishere.com


Lately, more and more people are starting ask me about my "relationship" with Mr. Angry. Apparently all of my friends consider us dating and was wondering when I'm going to introduce him to everyone.

"We're not dating..." I told them.

Then I wonder... WHAT IS considered "DATING"?

OK... Mr. Angry and I see each other once or twice a week. We do act like a couple in public. We are exclusive. Yes. And we definitely hang out sometimes even if it doesn't involve sex.

Hm... but we DID have "the conversation". You know, the one where I tell him that I don't see him as a boyfriend and am not looking to be in one with him.

It's true. I DON'T.

I like him enough to want to see him regularly. We have together almost everytime we hang out.

BUT there's NO WAY that I can have him in my future because he's SO ANGRY. I can't have someone breaking furnitures and glasses in my face everytime he's upset.

So what are we? What do I do with this?

Are we just ... WASTING TIME?

Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! Wasting time? God, it' so easy to diagnose this shit from the outside. :) I guess it depends what you want from him and whether or not you're getting that.

    http://virtuallike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're wasting time if you are preventing yourself from finding someone you could really be with.

    But like Expat said, it's easy to diagnose this shit from the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @expat gurl: Thank You! I guess you're right. I must say I am getting my weekly dose of "fulfillment" from him. =P Gotta do what I gotta do right?

    @theblogofshame: That's exactly it. I guess I just need to make sure I don't get too comfortable with the situation. and also, thanks for commenting. =)

    ReplyDelete