Friday, September 3, 2010

BOY TOY PART 1: MR. Dee

A little history about the boy/man toys that your girl LP here has/had (It's all relative...lol). I tend to talk about myself as a third person alot... it annoys my friends. oh wells. i like it.

Today we'll be talking about one of the hottest guy I have EVER laid my eyes...hands....mouth..................on. OH LALA! not even a sentence in and I'm feeling the heat RRrrrrRRrRising! Unfortunately things ended a couple months ago but MAN AM I STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT!  


Profile
Name: Mr. Dee
Sex: GRRRREEEEAAATTTTT!!!!
Age: 23 (oh yea... that was another problem..... he was a boy....)
Sign: Virgo
How we met: At a club (no i don't usually meet guys at the club. but he was HOT.)
How we ended: He freaked out & bailed.
Duration of "relationship": 2 months
**Note - Dude in the pic is not him. I think Dee actually looks better WITH a hotter body.
but ofcourse i can't post HIS picture up right?....

 
 
Dee was a good man to hang out with. was Very good to look at. and ofcourse GREAT in bed. (Don't worry ladies. A post about our sex will for SURE be on here soon.) This was why although things ended I still decided to dedicate a post to him because yes. it was worth it. OR deep down inside I'm still hoping things will happen again.... C'mon! Hot. Smart. Passionate. Respectful. Kindhearted. Gd in Bed. Doesn't do any drugs. Doesn't smoke. You don't come across much of those anymore!
 
Thing were going great. We met, started talking a alot, went on dates... and then we found out we had a shit ton of mutual friends. Better yet, I found out that he's one of my college bud's BABY BROTHER! no... not the little kid that followed us around when we were in school... the YOUNGEST brother! The one that wasn't ALLOWED to go out. I can just hear the word "Cougar!!!" ringing in my head right now. Despite the age difference we were pretty good. We clicked well, liked similar things, though at times this little fobby asian (translation: Fresh of the Boat)had MAJOR problem understanding his "urban lingo"! Anyways, we wanted to take it slow (Um...we did sleep together on our first date....) and see how thing's will work out. As time passed...slowly but surely, friends started to know about us and suddenly the "taking it slow" shifted a few gears up and THAT's when the steadiness we wanted was out the window. Especially when my dumb ass transformed myself into a walking bottle of Patron on my birthday and ended up crying about how he didn't spend time with me after we had ALREADY talked about how he had prior engagements and will re-celebrate with me later that week. ARGGGGHHH. After that night, shit hit the fan and  he started THINKING ABOUT THINGS. (NEVER MAKE UR MAN THINK!!!!!) His brother gave him a huge "BIG BROTHER LECTURE" that night for making me cry. One of his middle school best friend a.k.a. my current girlfriend bitched him out for making me cry. He came to the conclusion that he's looking for something chill and although he was having alot of fun with me, the fact that we have so many mutual friends gave him too much pressure and he can't deal with it. So he thought we best "stay friends".
 
"So you're telling me that you think I'm cute and awesome as hell. You really like me. But just because YOUR friends are giving YOU lectures about how you should not fuck up you're going to end this?! What kinda whack logic is that? Are you fucking kidding me? That's not fair to me at all!!!!! I didn't do ANYTHING! You're the one who asked me out. You're the one who started everything. FINALLY when I'm giving this a chance, you're calling it quits?!" - That were all the words I was able to squeeze outta me before I started crying my eyes out. And that was the end of our conversation: that marked the end of our "relationship".
 
Right now, we're still "friends"... in fact I'm going to his birthday BBQ in a few days. And don't you worry, I'm going to make sure I look so cute that he's going to regret everything that happened. Dam... chicks are evil...=P
 
Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment