Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There's always a FIRST!

So originially I typed this for my "about me" section... but then realized that the whole thing actually shows on the little skinny column to the left of your screen... which makes it REALLY ugly... so... i'm going to use this as my first blog. YAY!!!!

ABOUT ME - LADY PAPILLON

Struggling between two personalities: A girl dreams of Prince Charming VS The BITCH that's sick of trying to find "Mr. Right" because all she's getting are Mr. OMFG! R-U-EFFIN-KIDDING-MEs!

HI! This is Lady Papillon. I am a 26 years old who grew up in two vibrant cities from opposite sides of the world: Hong Kong and San Francisco and am now ready to settle down! My friends would say I am funny, smart, kind hearted (sometimes =P), and caring (I really am.) I love to shop. I love sports. I love to cook. I love to clean. And ofcourse, I love sex. But MOST IMPORTANTLY – I say, and now blog, what I think!

Since my “Puppy Love” in 5th grade (DON'T JUDGE!!!) till today, my status on my FB Profile is? SINGLE. (FML!) IS there something wrong with me?! HELL NO! Ladies, don’t even think that! There must be an explanation!
I’m no relationship expert, nor do I have a BS in Psychology. BUT I’m good at analyzing situations. Wait – rephrase: I’m EXCELLENT at passing judgements and giving my two cents. jk

Honestly, I am writing this blog because I know there are many beautiful, smart single ladies around my age out there looking for love and starting to feel defeated as time goes by. And I truthfully hope by sharing these bizarre personal dating experiences (mine and my friends) I can encourage my fellow ladies (and be encouraged) as we all try to find “THE ONE” in this crazy world…

Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

1 comment: