Tuesday, September 14, 2010

RAIN

Photo by blog.eveningsun.com
A couple nights ago, I was going through my old note book from college, a note book where I write all my songs/poems. This is what I found:

RAIN

Remember there’s this one Summer Day
Heavy Rain prevented you from walking away.
Under the shelter your shoulder’s touching mine -
“God, hold this moment forever.” I prayed.
Once it began to slowly precipitate,
In a rush you left, and picked up pace.
With all my strength, I breathlessly chased,
but all I got was – “Babe, it’s too late…”
RAIN,
Falling in My Heart.
I’m crying alone, alone in the dark.
Each tear is blending in with each rain drop.
Oh please make it stop!
OH RAIN,
still Falling in My Heart.
My will, My power  merging with my painful parts
are Eroding away…
<3
Bisous,Lady PapillonReal Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment