Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DEPRESSION: A SELF DIAGNOSED ILLNESS...



...Does that even exist?

I'm starting to notice that more and more people are being "diagnosed" with depression. Or so that's what I hear. Source? Internet..... MAYBE some by some psychiatrist but mostly by "shrink.com" (i made that up... does that site exist?! )

Well... I'm not trying to talk shit about these people... because I for sure do the same. But it is becoming more common that the general public is becoming more or more prone to "depression". To me, this is not an illness of theirs.

It's an excuse.

My friends, my sources, are starting to tell me that I think too much about whether or not I'm single and that I should just roll with the punches and when I least expect it... it'll happen.

Bullshit! That's a load of crap!

How many times have you heard someone tell you that? Ok, now think when was the first time you heard that........YEA.... YEARS AGO RIGHT?!

Thus.... it's BULLSHIT! (sorry... still working on some anger issue here. =P)
I moved back from Hong Kong because I knew that had I stay there I'll NEVER find a guy. Yea. I didn't even get laid that whole entire year. Anything over the internet does not count! But the Bay hasn't been doing me any good either. I mean... granted that I'm having a MARVELOUS sex life (I'll save the stories for another day) and I've on and off dated a few guys, but egh... I'm still ALONE. it's NOT a good feeling.

And the more I think about it... the more I start constructing a list of my flaws. and trust me... if you haven't already done that -

DO NOT DO IT! 

It's just going to cause your "depression" to spiral out of control and give you a Perma-Frown.

Some people may use "I-am-depressed" as their free pass to many wrongful doings... but I'm going to use it as an energy boost!

So here's what I prescribed myself:

Love Rants.

Here I will be able to bitch my sorrows away and hopefully through this I will find the best remedies to my problems.

I am determined to stay optmistic and I know that ONE DAY when i LEAST EXPECT IT --- I'll find my ONE...

Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment