Friday, September 24, 2010

!!!~ *GIRL CODE VIOLATION* ~!!!



YES. There are rules. I don’t know who set them, but they exist. and NOT to be broken!


And the RULE of ALL RULES – you do NOT date your girls’ exes.

Clarification:

TO DATE means to date DUH!, to flirt, to pursue (making him take the initiative still counts), and/or to have ANY sexual encounters/behaviors

EX(es) includes: ex-husband, ex-boyfriend, ex-fling, ex-crushes…etc.

OK… now I’m making this sound like something REALLY bad happened. I do have exaggeration tendencies. but Trust me. The correlation is there.


Here’s the thing. When I have a crush or hots for someone, I MAKE IT KNOWN. Not necessarily marking my territory… Egh…who am I kidding that’s the ONLY reason why girls do that! So yes… I have marked my territory. Nothing substantial has EVER happened between me and this but I most definitely am working on it!

One of my girlfriends sees the o-so-yummy eye candy, turns to me, and says “You should introduce us.” OFCOURSE I was caught off guard! All I managed to say was “He’s hot isn’t he? Trust me. I’ve been working on it too *hint hint*” And proceeded to the bar as if I had forgotten all about her request. Later on that night I see our other girlfriend spent a good what seems to be the longest 30 minutes trying to hook THEM up! KNOWING that I have a crush on this dude.


WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

I thought we were tight?!?! Why in hell would you try to hook up one of your girl’s crushes with another girl in the same group?! What am I going to say/do/think now? How the hell am I going to act when we’re all around each other?! What the FUCK where you thinking?! CODE VIOLATION!!!!!!!

Fine. Maybe it’s not as serious as I’m making it sound since he’s just a crush. Not trying to get all "high school drama" about this, but I needed to vent.

But…

NO! Why ON EARTH would you DO THAT to a FRIEND that you CARE FOR?!?! I would NEVER want ANY of my girls to feel this way! So now it’s going to be a race? FUCK THAT. Now what probably going to happen is that I'll back off and not say anything… because I care about a friend more than a dude. And whenever we go out where the three of us are there, I’m going to have that hollow, empty, awkward feeling in my heart.

Maybe THAT’s why I’m single and have became a frequent loser of this Warfare in the Men-Crazed World…

Bisous,

Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment