Friday, September 17, 2010

My new Personal LIFE Organizer

Call me old school (just not old HAG) but any electronic calendar/organizers just don’t see m to cut it.
I am a Kinesthetic Learner. I NEED to write things down or else I’m never going to remember anything.
I’ve always had a small little pocket calendar with me to track down all my important activities. But C’mon now! Have you SEEN those things?!  The boxes are TEEEEEEENY! Can anyone even fit in a full day’s worth of crap in that little 0.5’’ x 0.5” square?!!??!?!
So I went through my old stationery box from high school and AH –HA! The perfect sized Personal Organizer!! I got some re-fills from a local bookstore and TA – DA! Life a good again!
I spent all morning and afternoon yesterday transferring all my dates from Itsy-Bitsy to my NEW personal organizer.
Since then, I just can’t stop smiling... Because I feel like at the age of 26, while I have-
NO control over my bizarre love life;
NO  power over my pathetic career condition;
NO manageable influence over my finance situation.
The ONE THING that I HAVE a grasp on and CAN ORGANIZE to a T is this NEW Personal LIFE Organizer.
Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.


No comments:

Post a Comment