Thursday, September 2, 2010

DATE REAL FEST

One of the first things you're going to notice about me is I am crazy about food! Before diving into Love Rants, I was seriously considering blogging about food.
Men or Food? MEN? .... or FOOD?! 
.... dam... that's a very hard decision to make. LOL but I guess you all know what I chose.

Last weekend was one of my FAVORITE WEEKENDS of the year as a Bay Area Food Lover. I was at Jack London Square's EAT REAL FEST! It's an annual 2.5 day celebration of great food from all over the bay area. From Primo's Parrilla's - Grassed Rib Eye Steak (YUMMMMOOOO!!!!) to Kara Cupcake's - Sweet Vanilla Cupcake (DEEEEELLLIIIIISSSHHHHH!!!!!). All dishes were set at $5 or under. And my goal on the first day was to try as many new food as possible and the second day I can go back to have MORE of what I liked on the first day! 

OH MAN! (.... a HORRIBLE but GENIUS thought just crossed my mind...)

Wouldn't it be great if there was a DATE REAL FEST???

Hear me out. This is a festival where all men can be categorized and stationed in different sections, then for three days straight, women from all over the bay can come and have a 5 minute date with whomever they desire! Meaning you can experience a date with The Ultimate Bad Boys Club's rugged sexy Sawyer (from LOST) to Quad of the Geek's Doc (from Back to the Future) on the same day!

NO. It is not like speed dating. MAYBE similar concept....but better. It's like a giant expo of types of men for women to "experience" (get your mind outta the gutter!) to see what best suits them!

CLARIFICATION - the purpose of the DATE REAL FEST is not to hook people up. it is to help single ladies better understand what type of guys are suitable for them. Come on now. Afterall I know you all agree that having to LEARN FROM EXPERIENCE can be way to harsh and time consuming for some of us. Non?

Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment