Friday, September 10, 2010

To all who are affected by the San Bruno Fire...

...my prayers and wishes go to all of you.



Today I would like to take time AWAY from my own little world and urge everyone to keep the victims of the San Bruno Fire in mind.


A tragic accident happened last night in San Bruno, CA where a 24-inch gas pipe exploded and destroyed 38 homes and killed 6 lives so far.


First of all... please do everything you can do help. Right now they are IN NEED of blood donation. If you are in the area and would like to help, please contact the nearest Red Cross for more information.


I love the Bay Area because it's filled with love and care. I am very proud of the Bay today because when I turned on my computer, the first thing I read wasn't the amount of casualties there are, it is that the number of volunteers at the San Bruno Shelter OUT NUMBERS the evacuees! Isn't that great?


Stuck behind my desk at work today, all I can do is get more information about spots that are collecting donations so I can do my part tomorrow.


I hope all of you, close to San Bruno or not, can keep them in your prayers and wishes too.

Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment