Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Rant: A Dear Dee Moment



Dear D.,

What happened to us?

We met.
You couldn't keep your eyes and hands off of me. Our eyes locked. Our bodies entwined. Our heart beats synchronized to the base of the music.

We talked.
Endless silly conversations over the phone. My phone would be blown up every day through text and facebook notifications. All with your name on it.

We played.
Countless nights of you and I both shutting our phones off and just laying in your not so comfortable bed, watching your not so interesting tv shows but still I had a huge smile across my face because I was in your arms. You always made sure that my head was rested perfectly on you so I'd be comfy. And ofcourse... sex was a-maz-ing!

Couple months passed... the talking, the texting, the playing... STOPPED...

I miss us. I miss being in  your arms. I miss pretending to laugh at that stupid tv show you watch. I miss your kisses.
Never thought that the butterflies you gave me was so rare. Never understood how in such short period you made me like you so much. Never agreed to how things ended.

Never will WE happen again...........
Bisous,
LP

No comments:

Post a Comment