Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BOY TOY PART 2: MR. Angry

  
Photo by abflyer.org

He’s angry.
He’s arrogant.
He’s aggressive.
He’s an Italian man from New Jersey.

He’s sensitive.
He’s scarred.
He’s pessimistic.
He’s an artist that needs companionship but won’t admit it.
Meet Mr. Angry. We met a few months ago when he was searching for a place to move into right after he came from New Jersey. He came in looking for an application, and left the complex with my number.
Definitely not my type, but he’s so mysteriously intriguing that I can’t help but reply his every call and go out on every date he asks for.
I like how he attends to my every need but at the same time makes all the decisions.
I love how he grabs me with his strong arms but gives me the most tender kisses.
I would fall in love with him…
BUT….
He’s a man that screams danger.
A man that shows a dark destructive vibe that’s suppressed behind those beautiful eyes…
A man that carries a loaded gun (with no safety) around him at all times (even in the shower).
A man that has experienced so many horrid events that he refuses to talk about his pass nor will he think about his future.
He wants to love and beloved so much but he constantly says “I’m meant to be alone”.
What’s going to happen to us? That’s a question I ask myself every single day…
Bisous,
Lady Papillon
Real Love. Real Rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment